5 Tips on Organizing Your Apartment’s Walk in Closets
When you’re lucky enough to be living in one of the nicer apartments in Stockbridge, GA such as the Cameron Landing Apartments, you may have a walk in closet. But anyone with a walk in closet knows that these things can get cramped pretty quickly. Here are 5 tips to keeping your walk in organized.
- A Place for Everything: Your walk in closet could be huge; that doesn’t mean that things can just be thrown in willy-nilly. There should be a place for everything and everything should remain in its place.
- Shoes on Parade: Your shoes need to be neatly aligned wherever they belong; typically somewhere on the floor.
- Hanging Clothes: You should try to hang up whatever you can; skirts, pants, dresses, suits, and formal shirts; all can go on hangars.
- Folded Clothes: Wherever there is room for folded clothes you should put t-shirts, active wear, pajamas, and jeans there.
- Seasonal Clothes: You have to have a place to put the bathing suits in the winter and all of your sweaters in the summer. You don’t want to be dodging off-season clothes in the opposite season.
Follow these steps and your walk in closet dreams in your awesome apartments in Stockbridge, GA will come true.
What organizational tips do you use to keep your walk in closet in tip top shape?
image credit: Rubbermaid Products